I could eat them everyday for breakfast! [Oatmeal Cupcakes: 3 mashed bananas (the riper the better!), 1 cup vanilla almond milk, 2 eggs, 1 tbsp baking powder, 3 cups oats, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 3 tbsp mini chocolate chips (or blueberries)]-another making sure I pinned!
Recipe Link: greenlitebites.com
After changing to fit into society, you are eventually going to want your old self back sooner or later
This. This is powerful.
CLEAN EATING CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil (preferably Organic)
- 1/2 cup Stevia
- 1/3 cup Plain, Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Baking Cocoa
- 1/4 cup Chocolate protein powder (preferably casein)
- 1 Egg and 1 White
- 1/3 cup Dark Chocolate Chips or Nuts (optional)
1. Mix dry ingredients together
2. Mix wet ingredients together
3. Combine everything together
4. Put in 8 X 9 pan
5. Heat Oven at 350 for about 20 minutes.
6. These can be stored in the freezer if you cannot eat all at once or want to space out eating proportions.
I am DOING this. Adding ingredients to my shopping list now…on it.
YES YES YES
A lot of people have wanted to know how I make my baked oatmeal, so here it is. It’s like having cake for breakfast!
Baked Banana Bread Oatmeal
You will need:
- 60g oats
- 1/2 cup eggwhites
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Mash your banana with a fork, leaving a few slices behind for decoration
- Mix the banana, oats, baking powder and almond milk in a bowl
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggwhites with the tsp of vanilla extract until fluffy
- Fold the eggwhites into the oats mixture and pour into a baking dish
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes at 200C
- Top with banana, blueberries and lots of melted peanut butter
oh my god
elephants are just so beautiful i love them